5th International Conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language (GlobELT 2019)
TARİH: 11-14 NİSAN 2019
WEB SİTESİ: http://www.globeltconference.com/
Aims and Scope
The GlobELT conferences aim to bring together researchers, practitioners, and educators with interests in English Language Teaching, English Language and Literature, American Culture and Literature and Linguistics at all levels from all around the world.
The GlobELT 2019 conference is organised to provide a high quality academic platform for the communities of EFL/ESL/ELT and the allied sciences to promote connections between theory and practice, and explore different perspectives on the application of research findings into different practices.
Researchers, experts, scholars and teachers are invited to submit their papers to the GlobELT 2019:
5th International Conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language.
Proposals for presentations cover but not limited to the following themes:
- Applied Linguistics and Language Education
- Approaches and Methods in English Education
- Culture and Literature in English Education
- Early English Education
- English as an International Language
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Specific Purposes
- English Language Curriculum and Teaching Materials
- Intercultural Communication
- Language and Peace Education
- Language Learning and Acquisition
- Language Policy
- Language Testing and Evaluation
- Life-long Language Learning
- Distance Language Education
- Multimedia and ICT in English Education
- Teacher Training and Education
- Translation Studies & Language Teaching
Speakers can choose to do an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or an online presentation. For all types of proposals, speakers are expected to submit a structured abstract through our abstract submission system. All proposals will be blind-reviewed by at least two members of the editorial and advisory board for s
We hope that this conference will create a friendly occasion for all to share perspectives and research findings from a wide variety of educational contexts. We also dearly value possible friendships and partnerships made and insights gained at the conference and hope they will go beyond your participation in the conference, leading to better understanding and appreciation of our profession from an international stance.
Hope to see you in Northern Cyprus on 11-14 April 2019!